Strip out complex processes and unlock value across your business
World-class operational excellence lies at the intersection of strategy and operations. However, achieving higher levels of performance while navigating today's unprecedented operational, regulatory and economic pressures is a huge challenge. Whilst most companies have reworked their business strategy to better compete in today's marketplace – many still don’t have a well defined, actionable plan for operational excellence. Without one, it is next to impossible to get everyone aligned and focused on improving performance.
This exclusive executive-level, invitation-only forum is where PEX and Business Transformation leaders meet in a captive environment to execute strategy and create a clear road map to operational excellence.
Click here to join the Exchange.
What can you expect to find at the PEX Exchange?
- A highly interactive, discussion based format designed to help you find the gaps, get the insights and execute faster.
- An opportunity to do business with executives driving transformation efforts from some of America's largest companies in pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings
- A case-study led agenda that gives you tangible tools and strategies for getting everyone in your business aligned and focused on improving performance, reducing costs and driving growth. Request the agenda now.
- An exclusive and captive environment that allows you to create your own itinerary and ensure that every hour you spend at the Exchange is 100% relevant to you and your objectives. Craft your own personalized schedule, comprised of world-class case studies, strategic briefings, executive panels, structured networking and one-to-one business meetings with the industry's leading minds in business transformation - Request the agenda now.
- Attended by a 100% practitioner delegate audience of VP and C-Level Transformation and Process Excellence Executives - Take a look at who has attended our recent PEX events here.
Why attend? Our PEX community say it best:
“This has been a great 3 days. I was impressed! Overall, the content was very relevant and provided me with lots of food for thought as I go forward.” UBS, PEX Week Attendee
“Really good event. Helpful information from across industries.” AES Corporation, PEX Week Attendee
“Event execution was flawless. The best I have ever seen!” John Kim & Associates, PEX Week Attendee